Also I have a favour to ask, please view the full post!
- Log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Click on the "Presentation" tab and then click on the "Theme Editor" subtab.
- Click on a page item, such as Sidebar or Single Post, from the theme file list.
- Find a place in the PHP file that you'd like the widget panel to appear.
- Paste the code snippet from below into the file and then click the "Update File" button.
- Click the "View the Site" link located in the header to see your widget panel in action on your site.
Simple eh?? Except when I get to part 4. Find a place in the PHP file where you want it to appear.. OK no problems. Done that! But it does not work.. So I have looked at the Wordpress help pages and it just gets complicated. I am not a Web Developer, I am like most people who right blogs. I understand HTML, and other technologys but I dont need or want to know that much. If I needed a professional blog/website written, I would hire someone who knew these things!
Whilst I am here moaning about my lack of WebDev skills, perhaps someone can show me how I can get my Flickr and/or PicasaWeb images into my (PHOTOS) page?
Oh, and ONE final thing.. Do you view this site using your RSS reader? I view 90% of websites in my Google Reader, and only just noticed that mine was looking a little tacky! So I amended the BuzzBoost to HTML, hopefully it will change it! Could you let me know in the comments?
Anyway everyone, hope you all have a very Happy New Year!
UPDATE -- ONLY WORDPRESS slef Hosted blogs support this..